Sunday, August 5, 2012

Young and Wise

A short while ago I dedicated one of my focused on Glory installments on an amazing young woman named Melonie. I had the honor of getting to know Mel when I worked with the student ministry at my church in TN. She is now a sophomore in college, and the growth I've seen in her is a challenge to us all.


As I said in this post, Melonie participated in a mission trip to Kenya. Now she is recording her memories and encounters in a new blog entitled ONE.


I want to invite readers to stop by Melonie's new blog. I think you will be amazed and blessed by this young woman of God. 


(Melonie wanted to point out that she will not be a regular blogger due to her college schedule. I plan on adding her to my reading list so I can be alerted to when she is able to post new material.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips