Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Create an Instant Dressing Room


Ever need an instant dressing room? All it takes is a couple of hooks, a large piece of fabric, ribbon, and a couple of safety pins.


I got this set of hooks at TJ Maxx for $3. They hold hats and caps on the inside of my closet door, as you can see in the picture below.




I took a 99¢, ROCKING, AWESOME, vintage-y sheet from a thrift store and safety pinned grosgrain ribbon loops to go over the hooks. I decided to use pins because I want to make a super-sweet table cloth from the fabric of the sheet. It would also make a DHALING ruffle on an apron.




And SHAZAM! Instant dressing room! 



There is plenty of room to maneuver, and you can hang extra clothing on the hooks.




It also works on side by side closets...



and single closet doors. In the example above, I attached a 3M Command hook on the wall for easy removal later.

This is perfect for a girl's sleep over. Whether the girls want to play dress up with a dramatic reveal, or there is a shy girl in attendance, this is the a great addition to the party. And it isn't just for girls. Hang a sheet and create an instant fort or play area that any little boy or girl would love.

Thanks for stopping by. Please take a moment to "like" creative confetti (website) on Facebook. Please share and pin anything you like via the widget to the left. I'd also love to hear from you via the comment section or the email option on my profile page! 



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips