Sunday, June 8, 2014

4th of July Free Printables (UPDATED)

Hello beautiful people. As a thank you for all the encouragement I've received to resume my blog, I thought I'd try my hand at simple, yet cute, Fourth of July printables.

Let's start with an invitation to your shindig. The back is blank, 
so you can add your particulars.



Fun Cupcake Toppers and 5X7 Frameables



Drink Labels




A USA Medallion Centerpiece



Pledge of Allegiance and God Bless America Frameables



Quirky Preamble Placemats



Decorating Tip: Use a curtain valance and ribbons to dress a decorative table. Tie a short piece of ribbon around napkin wrapped flatware for even more charm. 



What a fun looking table, and don't miss the Instant, No Sew Apron from the previous post, made from the matching valance.


And what would the Fourth of July be without homemade apple pie? 
Find the recipe HERE


Now onto the free stuff! Just click on the link below the image to to go to a printable PDF.














 Printables are for personal use only. They are not for commercial use.

Thanks for stopping by. If you like what you've seen, you can "like" my page creative confetti (website)  on Facebook, and subscribe on the right. Feel free to pin and share via the green widget to the left. I'd also love to hear from you, so leave a comment or send me an email.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips