Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Pardon the Delay

It seems that I have doubled my readers. So to the four of you that read my blog and have asked for an update, I beg your forgiveness. It will be a little while longer before I am able to post pictures and commentary from my latest Haiti trip. Unfortunately I got so run down on this trip that I now have sinusitis and bronchitis. Then as fate would have it, I broke my pinkie toe this morning.



I've only broken one bone in my body but this is the third time I've done so. I fear the toe is forever compromised and I will not be able to set it in place properly.



Bed seems like a beautiful idea at this moment. Alas, I must be at work.



I feel poopie. Your prayers would be greatly appreciated.



(Okay. Here's a sneak peak.)

6 comments:

Jennifer said...

Ooooo...I can't wait to see more. How incredibly gorgeous!


I am so sorry you feel so awful! And so sorry for your poor little toe! (Speaking of things hurting, we went to the Park Putter the other night and I thought of you...wonder why??!! :-D)

Love you, girl...looking forward to your feeling better and being able to post more about Haiti!

Stacy said...

Hey girl!
I love the picture, I'm looking forward to the other pictures. I'm sorry that you are having a poopie day, if you need anything, just let me know.

Tina said...

I wish you were feeling better. I cannot imagine what it feels like to break your toe! ouch! I hurt just thinking about it.

We missed you and the kids are constantly talking about you! Hope that helps make your day a little brighter - a thought of Gray and Berk!

Cbell said...

I am so sorry you don't feel well. I know that is such a pain. Stay off your feet and drink lots of fluids and rest as much as you can! The weekend is on the way!

Kellie said...

What is up with your poor itsy bitsy pinkie toe? ;) I think that is the second or third time you've broken it since I've known you.

Feel better and get some much much needed rest (if you can) over the weekend.

Love and more love

Anonymous said...

So sorry, my friend! You've got me beat! I've only broken my pinkie toe twice! (And it's forever compromised, too!) Hey, maybe we'll have a matching pair! Mine is on the left foot. How 'bout yours?

Get better my dear amiga. I love you much and I'm looking forward to hearing and seeing all about the trip! Come out to the Old Maid Farm when you have a chance.

Rhondy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips