Saturday, July 7, 2012

FUN New Blog Tool

I'm calling out to all four of my readers. I want to see if I can generate more traffic to my blog. Let's face it. We all think there's something special about our blogs, or we wouldn't be putting "it" out there.


Here's how you can help. See that mysterious, green icon in the bottom left corner of your screen? Hover over it.


Yep! I want you to share, share, share! Surely there is at least one post of mine that you wouldn't mind sharing somewhere, and I will gladly return the favor! I'll even tell you how to get your own animated bookmark widget if you'd like. Using the widget shares the entire site. You can also share individual posts too.


So take a look, and see what you can share, and I'll do the same for you. Let's promote each other!


Thanks mi amigas (and amigos if there are any dudes reading CC)!

2 comments:

Kecia said...

That is cool! I'll see what I can do...

mary b said...

Hehe...hey sis its a pink share button for me.Maybe it knows I like pink more than I do green. I will gladly share your blog.Creativity oozes out of anything you do! I can't wait to see what you blog about next.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips