Monday, March 31, 2008

A Beautiful Rainy Weekend

I do not claim to be a photographer but I do like to take pictures. One day I would love to play around in Photoshop but until then here are a few, untouched, snaps of my weekend. (Please forgive the spacing. Blogger is driving me crazy. The captions are below each picture.)

My friend Tammy and I went for a walk on a country
road in the Columbia, TN area.
A driveway on Hwy 431 in Maury county.
Another shot from our walk.


I love this sky.


I think trees are so beautiful and interesting.
This is on McGavock Pike in Nashville.


I like how the flash looks against the trunk.


A great barn on Hwy 431.


Another barn on Hwy 431.


A boarded up house on Pennington Bend Road in Nashville.


A street light at the Hermitage Train Station.


Dodson Chapel in Hermitage.

2 comments:

Dee said...

I know that tree on McGavock Pike and LOVE it!

Also love the shots from your walk in Columbia. You're doing great.

Dee

Jennifer said...

The photos are gorgeous! I love getting to see some bits and pieces of your world. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips